What’s Happening on the Playground
- Recess and playgrounds will be managed with health and safety principles in place.
- Administrators will review their recess schedules to ensure their plans for alternating groups will
minimize group size.
- Students will not be required to wear a mask on the playground/outdoors while maintaining physical distancing, washing hands before/after recess and maintaining cohort groups.
- Playground equipment will be sanitized on a regular basis.
What’s Happening in the Gymnasium
- Gymnasiums will be managed with health and safety principles in place.
- Gym equipment will be sanitized on a regular basis.Activities/classes generally held in the gymnasium will be held outside when possible to increase social distancing.
- Gymnasiums may be used to expand the space available for cafeteria seating in middle schools and elementary schools in order to increase social distancing.
- Weight rooms and exercise equipment will be disinfected regularly.
Back to What's Happening Where?